Florida Friend's Recipe for House Cleaning Spray
This page was inspired by my blog post about my friend Vin down in Florida.
Read all about how he convinced a door-to-door salesman to buy Earl's for two good reasons. One, an easier way to clean hard to reach mold growing on houses down there. And two, a most excellent way to remove deep dirt and grease from skin, while also making it healthier.
At any rate, I promised to share Vin's recipe for the house cleaner, and here it is.
- One quart of ordinary water.
- Two ounces of UE concentrated liquid. Any flavor.
- One tablespoon of an ordinary dishwater detergent, for suds.
- Put the Earl's and the detergent into a hand spray water bottle and mix gently but thoroughly.
- Spray the mixture on the part of the house that has mold / dirt / algae on it. Wait ten seconds, and then wipe off with a wet towel or sponge. Hose off, and wipe dry.
That's it. Let us know how it works for you.