Welcome to the Uncle Earl’s Shaving Challenge (#UESC1)
Here’s the deal. Start shaving using Uncle Earl’s bar soap, and record your observations for the next three months.
Then submit your diary with everything (like pictures, comments, odd thoughts) and we’ll pay you $599.
How you keep your diary is up to you.
- Use an online method of your choice. Make sure to use #UESC1.
- If you’re totally old school, go ahead and use a real diary. I’m a fan of pen and paper, and will be happy to reimburse you the cost of a nice writing set!
- Or you can use our online tracker called LifePress (user name and password required). Everything you enter is confidential and visible only to you and us. To access this please send us an email request to JoinTheShavingChallenge@Uncle-Earls.com. We'll reply with all the information you need to get started.
- We have another method using an online tool called Slack. Email JoinTheShavingChallenge@Uncle-Earls.com and let us know you'd like to use Slack, and we'll set you up.
No matter how you do it, keep updating your shaving diary for the next three months at least once a week.
I’m not just an inventor, I’m the head of sales prevention. So here are some reasons you might not want to do this.
- It smells funny. But only to some people. You know how some people can’t stand cilantro? Or roll their tongue? Same reason.
- It’s relatively expensive compared to normal soap.
- Bars are rough-cut.
Here’s some good points.
- The smell (if you can smell it) makes it strong and good for you.
- The bar packs the most benefits at least cost, and that’s what we’re using for this first challenge.
That’s all I can think of for now. Please don’t hesitate to ask questions.
Head of Shaving
- What kind of skin do you have? What areas do you shave?
- How would you describe the look, feel, and smell of the soap and its lather?
- How was the shaving experience? How was it compared to your old way?
- Any negative experiences? Any negative after affects?
- What were the positive after affects, if any?