Uncle Earl's celebrates Women Machinists
Uncle Earl’s® Hand Healing Soap™ for Women Machinists
Women have played a prime role in manufacturing when Rosie the Riveter represented women in the manufacturing industry during the 1940s.
Why Uncle Earls machinist soap:
- Earth Friendly ingredients
- Many factory employees suffer from hand and skin issues. This is the world's first natural soap that has been designed from the ground up to address these problems.
- Strongest natural soap on the market. The only one powerful enough to remove industrial-grade dirt AND rehydrate your skin, at the same time.
- Our secret two-part formula creates a rich hydrating lather; and also contains strong cleaning agents for the toughest stains, like grease and oil, cement, clay, and grass.
- We make our soap using natural ingredients like soy and castor oils. None of them come from China. Our fragrances are real essential oils from lemons. We're PROUD of our ingredients, so we write them large.
- Highly concentrated. Use a drop at a time. One gallon of Uncle Earl's is equal to FIVE gallons of the competition. Special metering wall dispensers are available.
Strong cleaning agents without abrasives
Hydrating compounds put liquid into your skin
One bar lasts as long as a gallon of common liquid soap
Foam cleans without added water
100% natural ingredients…
All natural ingredients include vegetable oils (like soybean, canola, and corn), pure coconut oil, other fatty acids derived from nutmeg, palm, coconut, and butterfat, pure castor oil, and a selection of all natural fragrances and natural fragrance blending compounds.
Get your hand-healing soap now ...